We hope our recent posts on posture have sparked some of you to check-in with your posture.
To recap, improving your posture can:
- Reduce pain in your back and neck
- Increase your range of motion
- Increase blood flow to the heart
- Reduce blood pressure
- Improve breathing
- Improve nerve signals from the spine
- Reduce fatigue and positively impact sleep
- Reduce the risk of joint damage
However, some of us may need a little extra help in achieving good posture. The Posture Medic® is a great rehabilitation tool that does just that. The Posture Medic® can be used to stretch and strengthen back and core muscles, and stabilize your posture. If you're interested in using the Posture Medic®, ask one of our therapists at Kensington Square Physiotherapy today.