Our physiotherapists use clinical skills and training to assess and diagnose your injury. They apply proven and precise treatment techniques to provide effective and quality care. The physiotherapist will collaborate with you on your journey to recovery. We want you to be a part of this experience!
- Active Rehabilitation
- Work Simulation
- Gradual Return to Work Planning
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Sport-specific Rehabilitation
- Gait Evaluation and Treatment
- Ergonomic Evaluation and Treatment
- Falls Prevention
- Osteoporosis Management
- Custom Foot Orthotics
- Worksafe BC, ICBC, MSP
- Private Insurance- direct billing available (please call for details)
Our Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) is fully equipped to evaluate individual health needs, and provide active and passive manual care. The RMT will work with you to treat your specific needs and target your aches and pains.